Terms and Conditions
Email subscription cashback promotion on Fellowes products
1. The promotion is open to residents located in Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, UK, Spain, Portugal and Italy, who are 18 years or over excluding employees and their immediate families of Fellowes, its agents, its distributors, any such reseller or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Participants must hold a bank account in the same country they reside.
4. This offer of the company Fellowes, consists in refunding a part of the purchase price paid by the participants for an eligible product acquired within a specified period ("Promotion Period"). Details of each offer, including participating products and Cash Back amounts can be found by visiting www.fellowes-promotion.com ("Promotional Action Site"). The refund is 10% of the product price with VAT. Applications must be submitted in full within 45 days of purchase. Applications received later than 45 days after purchase will be rejected.
5. The promotion is valid on all Fellowes products made in a single purchase between the value of £50 and £1,000 only, on purchases from 01.08.2019 to 31.07.2020 for Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, UK, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, and Italy and is subject to availability with Fellowes resellers.
All registrations to be submitted by 15.09.2020.
Only one entry per person/company/address/bank account. Each participant can join this promotion with a max purchase value of £1,000 and a minimum of £50, that are listed on the same receipt. For this case the participant must submit a claim for each product on the same day. Otherwise subsequent claims will be rejected.
6. To apply, participants must go to the website www.fellowes-promotion.com, fill out the form in full, and submit relevant receipts complying with these T&Cs. All details must be accurate. Offer is non-transferable.
7. The promotion comprises of an offer by Fellowes to refund a portion of the purchase price paid by the participant for certain Fellowes products purchased during the promotional period. The minimum requirement of purchased product(s) is a value of more than £50 in a single transaction. Refund amounts are published in the promotional leaflet and on the promotional website.
8. Payment will only take place when the participant has provided the necessary paperwork to process their Cash Back application.
9. Application is done over the Internet. The participant completes the application form online providing new product data as well as his/her personal data and bank details.
10. Once a completed application is received by Fellowes, the participant will receive a confirmation of receipt via e-mail. After successful verification of the participant's application the payment will be transferred to the participant’s bank account within 30 days. Payments can only be made to a domestic bank account. Payment will only take place when the participant has provided all necessary details to process their Cash Back bonus application.
11. The refund cannot be granted to the participant who:
a) has not purchased a minimum of 1 eligible product with a value of £50 during the promotional timeframe; and/or
b) has not completed the application form online; and/or
c) has not provided a copy of the proof of purchase; and/or
d) has not submitted his application within the stated time; and/or
e) has not provided all missing details in time; and/or
f) has bought the product(s) from a third-party supplier or second hand supplier.
12. Participants providing an incomplete application will be offered the opportunity to provide the required details or documents within 7 days of request by Fellowes. If the participant still fails to comply with the terms and conditions, the refund will be refused.
13. The refund will only be paid upon satisfaction by the participant of these terms and conditions.
14. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other Fellowes offers running in the same period.
15. To satisfy the conditions for a refund, the participant must have purchased the product himself/herself. By accepting these terms, the participant gives his/her assurance that he/she is the owner of the product and that there are no third-party claims.
16. The participant may address any questions about the campaign and the handling status of the application by e-mail to Fellowes. Further information on this is given at the end of this document.
17. Fellowes accepts no responsibility for lost, late, damaged or misdirected applications, except in the event of negligence, fault or deliberate acts or omissions on the part of Fellowes or its agents. Fellowes is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind.
18. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
19. Upon registration, the participant will have provided their personal data to Fellowes and it will be transferred to a Fellowes office, and to its agents, to carry out this promotion and for marketing and quality control analysis. Fellowes and its agents are responsible for securely storing, processing and transferring the participant’s personal data, and by registering the participant consents to these terms and conditions. By ticking the relevant box on the online registration form, participants also consent to the promoter, other Fellowes entities and/or their agents processing their data for the purposes of advising participants of other promotions, and new products and services, and for future market and quality control analysis. Participants have the right to consult, and request rectification of their information as held by the promoter. Requests for this should be made to the promoter at the e-mail address below.
20. Occasionally throughout the duration of the promotion, Fellowes reserves the right to communicate further information on the promotional products and promotional details. This does not contravene participants' rights set forth in the aforementioned clause.
21. The relevant provisions can be viewed on the promotion website and are obtainable free of charge at the e-mail address given below in these terms of participation.
22. Fellowes will not pass the participant’s personal details to any other organization without their permission except for Interpay Sales Promotion, IDA Business & Technology Park, Ring Road, Kilkenny, Ireland who is the agent appointed by Fellowes for the purposes of handling this promotion.
23. The contact email address for this campaign is email@example.com , the promotional website is www.fellowes-promotion.com. This URL address is only intended for submitting online registration to this promotion.
24. Original till receipt(s) MUST be retained until the consignment has been checked for validity and paid for. Fellowes reserves the right to request original purchase receipts for all products purchased and registered, in order to check that products have been legitimately acquired.
25. Receipts will not be returned.
26. Where applicable, participants should seek permission from their employer before entry into this promotion. Any tax liability as a result of entry is the participants own.
27. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
28. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any participant found to be abusing, undermining or tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions.
29. Fellowes reserves the right to cancel the promotion and retract the offer at any time, without notice.
30. Where any payment is made by Fellowes in error, whether or not caused by the fault (deliberate or otherwise) of a participant, Fellowes will exercise its legal right to demand repayment and, where dishonesty is involved, to report the matter to the relevant authorities.
31. Fellowes will send the terms and conditions of this promotion to any person requesting them free of charge.
32. Promoter: Fellowes Ltd, 2 Ontario Drive, New Rossington, Loversall, Doncaster DN11 0BF, United Kingdom